Tyler liked to be the leader on our walk
The BIG T-Rex. Tyler was afraid!
We did get to do a little fossil dig which the boys liked since digging in sand was involved. They each got to take home 3 little fossils.So it was pretty hot and we got eaten alive by bugs back in the swamplands of dinosaur world, but it was a fun way to spend an hour. The boys always saw the big dinosaurs from the freeway on our way to Orlando so I'm glad we could cross it off our list and see what it was all about. Seriously though I wish I had thought of an idea like this. They rake in the money and they don't have to do anything to keep it up. Just build some statues and send people on their way. It's genius really! Guy and I are going to need to come up with an idea like this I think :)
1 comment:
Funny. I hope you do come up with an idea like that one and then support us too! Love you
Post a Comment