Monday, March 29, 2010

My Questions of the Day

-Why is it that just about every sentence that comes out of my 3 year olds mouth is a question?? And when I do my best to answer him with a somewhat logical answer all that I get from him is another question. My brain is fried! I feel like I need a manual for answers to all the random questions kids ask!!!

-How do you really fold a fitted sheet? I have never been able to do it and always end up just stuffing it in the closet.

-Why does my one year old throw his sippy cup on the ground and then scream for it as loud as he can? SO I go pick it up and give it back to him only to have him throw it down again immeadiately. And then we start all over. This game is just not fun!

-Why is it that when I'm in a hurry, I hit every red light? But when I need to finish a text and want to hit a red light, every light I hit is green. It seriously happens to me every time!

-Why is eating healthier so much more expensive?

-Why is Brayden obsessed with spitting lately, especially off our balcony? Is this a boy thing??

-Why do my laundry piles never seem to really get smaller?

-Why are we moving in 4 months and we still have no idea where we are going? It's Crazy!

-Why did I find Tyler with smiley faces on each of his hands and cheeks this morning? And of course when I asked Brayden about it he told me that he saw Tyler do it. Wow, what a talented one year old :)

-Why am I still on the computer when I should have left for Brayden's swimming lessons 5 minutes ago??

8 comments:

Ces't La Vie said...

hahaha
ah the questions of life...
kids will be the death of us all

Jathan and Heather said...

The smiley face on Ty's cheeks are killing me. And I'm with ya in the fitted sheet thing... I can NEVER get it right. We're keeping our fingers crossed you moved to Oregon in 4 months =) Heather

Melody said...

I ask myself some of those same questions all the time! I'm glad you made this post. Sometimes when moms write on their blogs, it's all the happy stuff that happens in their lives, and it makes them seem like perfect mothers and wives. It's frustrating because I compare myself with everyone else too much. I'm just glad to see that other people are human too!

And folding fitted sheets... I just make something up each time I fold them. So... I don't know. They need to have some sort of mothers' manual out there!

Taylors said...

Thanks for the great laugh this morning! If you ever find the answers to those questions, I could REALLY use some of them.

Heather

Kamie said...

Ryan is full of questions. Most of the time every one of my responses gets a big why at the end. I think it is a 3 year old thing. Last time he had said why so many times I asked him what he was asking. He responded with "I just asked what I said before." When I inquired again, he got a huge smile on his face since he knew he was busted.

I love the smiley faces by the way.

The Hill Tribe said...

okay, so that is seriously cute...I connected my sisters freckles with a pen once when she was asleep...still laugh about it till this day when I think of it. I also cut her bangs even with her skin once too...gotta love the big sisters or brothers in our lives.

Ashlie Grow said...

love the smiley face on tylers face!!! thats hilarious! i don't know if all the non-stop questions drive me craziest or if its that before every question cash feels like he needs to say "mom!" to get my attention again. i swear he says mom like 20 times in under a minute.

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh. I am still laughing about the smiley faces. Oh, I love it!!!

Let me just say, AMEN to every one of your comments...seriously, ever one of them. Man oh man, I can relate.

The answer: laughter. Good luck. You are so funny.