Tyler Keith Hill has arrived!

Born February 16 at 3:10 pm
weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces
20 inches long

The proud papa

The tired mom!

My 3 favorite boys!

We got to come home today!

And this was the fun surprise that daddy and Brayden made for us when we walked in the garage!
We are all doing good and are just so excited to finally have him here with us!
19 comments:
Congratulations! I love the name you picked, and I'm sure Grandpa does too. We in Colorado hope that the transistion to being a family of 4 is fun and smooth. Good luck!
Congratulations Allison-I'm so excited for you and wish you luck as you get used to having two kiddos! Let me know how it goes, since we will be expanding this September....it is a little nerve wracking to think about so I'm glad you get to try it out first! He looks so sweet though-you two make cute kids!
I'm so excited to hear he arrived. What a handsome boy. We are so happy for you guys and hope your recovering well. We can't wait to meet him some day.Take Care!
Congrats! He is so cute. We hope you are doing well and loving your new boy.
Allison, You are Truley Amazing to be posting so soon. I think from the photo that he looks quite a bit like BB. I just have to say that You two do do a good job in making beautiful grandbabies! Thats cute what the guys did to the garage door and I am really glad that your mom is coming to welcome little Tyler and help out a bit. With that kind of love, going from 3 to 4 should be fairly smooth. Cant wait to come now...We love you guys
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys and we can't wait to meet him! He is so cute. Good luck with the whole getting better process! Take it as easy as you can!
Congratulations, Allison and Guy! We have always thought Braeden was about the cutest baby ever so I know what cute babies you make! He looks darling! We hope you are all doing great! We are thrilled for you! Love from the Johnstons
Yes a new nephew!!!
Yay! He's finally here! We can't wait to meet him. I love that picture of Brayden sleeping on the bed by you. Cute! Okay, now it's Gwen's turn.. lets home we don't have to wait long. Take care! Heather
i am so excited for you guys! You and Guy make the cutest kids! Tyler's pictures are so sweet! We miss you guys!
He is SO adorable! Brayden looks really proud.
How are you feeling? Is Tyler still at the stage where he's sleeping all the time and through the night? Seems like they do that for a bit and then when you get used to it, they start waking up all night.
Miss you! Congrats!!!!
Congratulations!! He is so cute! Good luck with your growing family!
Congrats you guys! Laura mentioned a few days ago that she thought you had your baby! I'm glad I thought to check your blog today. He looks adorable of course. I hope that everything went well and that you can get some rest. Have fun with your two boys!
allsion, he is soooo cute!!! we love you guys. congrats! hope everything is going good with the boys.
Congratulations!! What a darling baby and cute family! We are so glad he is here and all is well. Now REALITY sets in :) Thanks for the photos, we love to hear what you are up to.
CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you! He is adorable and I'm so glad that you are doing well also. You have an amazing little family! You are beautiful and I miss you so much!! Good luck with everything! :) Love you!!
Congrats I can't believe that you had him. Time has flown by since I talked to you last when you told me you were prego. I hope all is going well and I know you probably won't but get as much rest as you can. I want to hear about your experience this time to see if it went better than your first
congratulations!! allison im not kidding, he is a beautiful baby! you look great too! i cant wait to see more pics of him! i cant believe i havent seen you in like 5 years... i should be able to come visit you for events like this :-( what a cute family! hope your recovery is going good and fast!
congrats!! He is so adorable! I cna't wait till i get to see him.... :-) I love that name it is so cute! good luck. get well... :)
Post a Comment