Thursday, March 19, 2009

Disney on Ice

We surprised Brayden on Wednesday night with a trip into Dallas to see Disney on Ice! It was so much fun and even though we were sitting way up high (thats what you get for $10 tickets) it was still a blast! Brayden's said his favorite part was that Goofy kept falling down. He laughed so hard every time! They had all the Mickey characters and then they showed parts from The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, and Peter Pan. Getting ready to go in...He was SO excited!
Hard to get good pictures cause our seats were so high, but here is Mickey and his friends!
BB watching the show...and sporting his new hair cut!
The grand finale with everybody- I loved how Peter Pan and Tinkerbell flew above the ice. Very cool!
So that was preparation for where we are headed next week - We'll be on our way to see Mickey Mouse at his real house in Florida! We're tagging along again with my family on their spring break trip to Orlando- couldn't resist with travel and lodging expenses covered! :) Not sure if Ty and I will see Mickey this time, but Brayden is sure excited and we're glad he's still free! I'm most excited for my Dad and Brothers to meet Tyler while we're there. It should be a fun trip and nice to get away and spend some time with family. I'm sure we'll have lots to report once we get back! :)
Tyler is ready to go!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Tyler and BB. Two days till we see them? Is bb going crazy. BB looked like he had so much fun. Those seats also did not look that high.

JJ and Kyle

Allison said...

JJ and Kyle-
Yes we are SO excited and BB is going crazy! He is so excited to see you guys that he can hardly wait any longer!

Trust me our seats were really high. I cropped the pictures on the computer so they look closer then we were. Can't wait to see ya soon! Love you!
Al

Radfords said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Brayden looks so cute with his mickey mouse gear. Isaac now knows who mickey is and was freaking out over Braydens shirt. Have fun in Orlando.

The Hill Tribe said...

I love the Mikey Ears and Hats! Tyler looks like he could have done without them though! I still remember the days when I was a teenager and went to see Disney on Ice, you guys are making great memories....have fun in Florida

The Burrups said...

Wow that sounds like so much fun! i am so jealous! i wan to go to disney world! lol! The pics of brayden and tyler with the mickey ears are so sweet!

Jathan and Heather said...

So fun for Brayden... and cute picture of little Ty. I still can't believe he's a month old. What??? and just so you know, Gwen only slept 8 hours once, and I should have knocked on wood, cause she's now back to 4 hours again. lovely :) Give those boys kisses for us... and maybe one to Guy from Jay. ha! Get some sleep :) Heather

Austin, Richard and Ethan said...

That is such a fun surprise! Have fun in Florida. PS That pic of tyler is priceless!

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

YAAAA Orlando is maybe a 2 hour drive but sam's sister lives there so we could head out and stay the weekend to see you guys. How long will you be here for? I tried calling you to find out this info but I'll try on the weekend so it doesn't waste my minutes unless you have team mobile!! I'm excited to possibly see your new big family!

Laura said...

How fun for you to go meet your family! Just haul Tyler around in a carrier-I see tiny babies at Disneyland all the time-I think the moms are crazy at this point but I will probably be one of them! The bottom picture of Tyler with the ears on is classic!

Melissa said...

We've never done the Disney On Ice thing. I bet my kids would love it though. Maybe next time it comes through town. HAVE A BLAST in Florida! I could use some of that sun right now.
Miss you guys!

Goodrich's said...

AWWWWWWWW! Tyler is such a cutie! Congrats guys (a little overdue) on the new little guy, so fun!

Anonymous said...

we had such a fun time with u guys. and hope to see u in the smokey mountains. kk