He got to check out this cool fire truck up close!
On Saturday night we decided we better dye some easter eggs before easter. Brayden loved coloring on them with the white crayon before he put them in
Brayden woke up Easter morning very excited to see if the Easter bunny had come. He did a great job finding his Easter basket and he helped Tyler find his too! Here he is collecting all the eggs that the Easter bunny hid around the house!
Little Ty is the perfect size!
All dressed up for church
Looking so handsome in their Easter clothes
8 comments:
Gosh you guys are a good lookin family! Glad you had a wonderful Easter. Guy said you guys might come to UT in May? Did I hear that right? I sure hope so!
hey its kk i love bbs bunny ears and tt in the basket. looks like u had a fun easter and hope to see u in June at the smokeys.
kk
That looks like so much fun! I can't wait until next year when Ethan is old enough do egg hunts too!
So Cute! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all. What a ton of eggs! I would have even loved to participate in that one.
That was fun.. BB had a great time. Happy Easter.
those bunny ears are so sweet on your boys! i love that ty can lay in the basket. My babies are so big now and i miss that new baby stage. Your family is so cute! We miss you guys!
that all looks so fun!! my sister that lives in texas did one of those huge easter egg hunts for age groups too... what a great idea!! k and tyler is sooo adorable!!
Your boys are so cute-I love the first picture of Tyler in the ears-what a doll!
Post a Comment