Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Potty Training and Stuff

It's potty training week over here and yesterday was day 1 of it. Brayden did really great all day so I think he'll get the hang of it. We've still gotta work on nights though. We'll see how the rest of the week goes! I'm getting excited to only have 1 in diapers! :)
Ty mesmerized by his mobile
Here's Tyler sitting up like a big boy in his bumbo seat. BB calls it his dumbo!
We went to the zoo this last weekend and had a great time. The highlight was feeding the birds seed sticks.
They even got a bird to sit on their stick while it was eating the seeds!
Brayden told us he liked the yellow birds the best
At the mountain goat exhibit-it was kind of a freaky looking thing!
The hippos were cracking us up cause they had water squirting into their cage and they kept trying to get it into their mouths!

5 comments:

The Hill Tribe said...

I LOVED these pictures! Looks like daddy enjoyed it as much as Brayden! I wish we had been able to take him there more when he was a little guy himself. Tyler is GROWING so quickly. He looks like Brayden with those big beautiful eyes. I love his little seat. I have never seen one. That is a great idea. Enjoy your wonderful weather...the sun finally came out in Oregon.

Elise Padigimus said...

What fun!! I love the zoo. I can't wait to take my little girl to the zoo!!

Laura said...

Good luck with potty training-I wish I could say I was thinking about doing it with Max but I have a feeling those days are not very close! Also your zoo looks so fun, it makes me think we should give the LA zoo another try when it isn't so hot!

Elise Padigimus said...

Allison! You are the best I got the dress Saturday and I love it!!! It's seriously the cutest thing ever!!!! I can't wait for her to fit into it and take lots of pictures for you :) Love you and miss you!!! Oh and are you going home for Christmas this year?

Melissa said...

Feeding birds? That's one cool zoo!
Yay for potty training. I think one is diapers is enough to deal with.