I wanted to have Brayden make some easter cards that we could send to family this year so I found this idea that was really easy and fun!
We used this multicolored stamp pad
And Brayden made thumb prints with all the colors
Then we decorated his thumbprints like easter eggs
And turned 2 of them on the front into little easter bunnies! We're sending them off in the mail today!
Can't believe its almost Easter!
3 comments:
You are amazing! Didnt you just have a baby!The Easter card is really really cute and I am sure he had alot of fun making it with you. We got his post card from Disney yesterday. I mentioned then that he has a very special mommy. Thanks for helping him remember us. Happy Easter..we love you
That card is so cool!I haven't been on the ball all that much this year with Easter. I don't even have any spring decorations out. Oh well. I'll have to log that idea away for next year.
that's so creative!! how fun, I love Easter! you look great by-the-way!
Post a Comment