It snowed last night! I would say that this was our first big snow of the winter here in Denver. So far it really hasn't snowed much and it always melts by the next day...totally not what I thought it would be like here at all. But it makes me like the snow because I know it's not going to stick around forever! The boys and I went out around 10:30 to play in it for a little bit and had a fun time. Ty HATES being cold so he kept running into the garage to get warm and then coming back out. But he loves the snow and is an awesome helper when it comes to shoveling driveways...he spends most of his time shoveling off the bushes and trees :)
Very first time playing in snow...not so happy about it at first.
We solved it by pulling him around in the little red sled. He loved that I think...not much of an expression on his face the whole time, but he was happy and when I tried to take him back inside, he wanted to get back in the sled. I think that's a good sign he liked it!![]() |
| Ok I've had enough Mom! |














No comments:
Post a Comment