
I made sugar cookies with the kids to decorate for Christmas. I always have to prepare myself to do this with them because it makes such a big mess! But they love it and so we do it every year. Ok I secretly love it too...sugar cookies are one of my favorites!

It's funny because I thought for sure Tyler would just eat the frosting the whole time, but he didn't even have a bite! Crazy boy! He was SO focused on his cookie and trying to get the frosting off the knife and onto the cookie. Seriously, I have never seen such concentration with him...usually he has a 5 second attention span!
And Brayden has graduated from the 'pile as much frosting as you can on your cookie' stage of life. He did such a good job decorating them and it was cute to see him think of new ideas to do on each cookie. His favorite thing was making yellow snowman and asking me why I thought the snow was yellow

Elfie brought this fun cookie cutter to our house this year!
A snowman mickey


Tyler's finished cookies

All of our decorated cookies...don't worry, we gave most of them away!
1 comment:
we are going to make cookies this week too. I love your family cookies!
Post a Comment