
Brayden was a firefighter this year for Halloween and Tyler was his fire dog!

I got Brayden's costume at good old Costco and Ty's I got for super cheap off Ebay. I didn't realize how much warmer Halloween would be here compared to Dallas (like 10 degrees warmer). It was SO hot! So they were hot and we eventually took Ty's costume off b/c he was turning into a sweaty little puppy. But it was cute while it lasted!
Next year though, we're gonna have to think of a "cooler" costume idea. The less clothes the better in Florida!

Isn't this the best part of Ty's cosume! Such a cute little tail!

Putting out some fires together :)

My favorite picture of the night! LOVE my boys!

We went to our church's trunk or treat which was fun. They had a chili cook off and then some carnival games before it was candy time. The boys had fun and it was a good warmup for the real deal after!

He tried so hard to get that apple off but it was pretty tough!

Trick or Treating!
Tyler did not make it for very long... he fell asleep in the stroller! Brayden loved it though and was into getting as much candy as possible! I'm sure next year Tyler will be running right next to him!

Very excited to get candy from Batman! How cool is that!

He literally ran from house to house!
Such a sweaty little fireman after!!


Spooky house! Someday when I actually have a house of my own I really want to go all out like this for Halloween! It was pretty cool! Ok and I have to just say I loved the reflective strips on his costume this year. It was a such a great way to be safe and be seen in the dark :)
Thank you Brayden for only liking the suckers and m+m's out of your candy :)
It's a nice trade to get all your chocolate!!!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!!
6 comments:
that sounds kinda nice to have a warm trick or treating experience... it was pouring rain here trick or treat night!
super cute costumes!
Very cute Allison-and you have to love little boys who will hand over all the chocolate, Max claims he doesn't like it, so it is a good deal for us! I LOVE the picture at the top or you guys-such a cute idea to be dressed in those colors. I am amazed at your creativity...mine is lost somewhere!
What adorable boys you have!! I love the costumes!
A warm Halloween? What would that be like? Looks like you guys had so much fun. Their costumes were adorable!
ok that last picture is awesome! ohh and the 2nd to last
love those costumes!!
wow,
your boys made a haul!!! we went to our trunk or treat and then it was pouring down rain so that's all they got....:) such cute costumes!!!
Post a Comment