Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Medieval Times Dinner

We went to a medival times dinner/show and had so much fun. You are basically served dinner while they peform a show and tournament right in front of you. We sat right in the front row which was fun... they only sad part was our knight was killed off first so we had no one to cheer for after that. But it was still very entertaining and we found out they have one in Dallas so maybe we'll have to go again sometime! :) On our way into the castle
Posing by some knights
Grandpa bought Brayden his very own sword which was a huge hit...we just need to teach him how to hold it!
Standing with the King and Queen
Guy and I siiting in our throne
The rest of the crew trying to take a serious shot... minus kyle!
This picture just cracks me up...they look so smug!Watching the show
Brayden was excited that there were horses...even though he did fall asleep half way through. We wore that boy out on this trip!
But Tyler woke up and decided he wanted to see what was going on.
Ty with his crown on
They took this picture of all of us and wanted us to buy it for $20 but I just snapped a picture of it real quick...sneaky huh!
They took each of our pictures in the beginning and then put them on different bodies. Here's Guy as a knight! haha
Me as a princess or something...I love how long my arms are!


And finally the best for last...BB! So funny!


So that about sums up our vacation with a lot of swimming and relaxing in between! Thanks for letting us tag along again mom and dad! We always have a great time with you guys. When I asked Brayden his favorite part of the whole trip he said Jason and Kyle! Thanks for spending so much time with him guys! We love all of you and miss you tons! :)

7 comments:

Maria said...

looks like so much fun allison!!!!! when i was in high school i went to disneyland with my best friend martha and we went to midevil times too.... soooo cool. kyle is putting up the blinds on the windows here in your condo right now, and they look great. we sure miss you guys

Austin, Richard and Ethan said...

That looks like you guys had a blast! I cant even handle that Tyler is already lifting his head and rolling. That is insane!

Laura said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun...I also loved the picture of Brayden with no shorts on-so funny! Also you are looking amazing for having just had a baby five weeks ago...I'm not going to lie I hope I look that good after baby #2!

Radfords said...

How fun! I loved midieval times, that was our favorite outing when we were on vacation. I can't believe little Tyler. He is so strong and thats quite amazing how soon he is rolling over and pushing himself up. You look great Allison and hope the family is doing well.

The Hill Tribe said...

What a fun vacation! The best things on earth are family things!We are so glad you are getting to have all these fun memories. I cannot believe how strong Tyler is getting. At this rate he will be crawling around trying to keep up with Brayden before you know it.Then the real fun begins. You all look wonderful. Your parents look great and Your brothers are getting so old. I was still thinking of them as "little". How time flys!

Melissa said...

HOLY COW! Too, too much fun!

Ashlie Grow said...

k that was a lotttttt of pictures! :-) what a fun vacation! ...and you look totally gorgeous in that very first picture