Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Downtown Disney and Animal Kingdom

Here we are at Downtown Disney. My mom and I shopped away while the boys all went and played with the legos...truly heaven for Brayden who is a major lego fan!
So proud of his lego car!
Watching their lego car go down the track
And Brayden helping it move along a little faster
This whole dinosaur was built out of the small legos. Crazy!
Me standing by the princesses alone :(
I missed having both my sisters there! (March 2007) Maybe next year? :)


ANIMAL KINGDOM
We had such a fun time at Animal Kingdom. They have some really fun rides and great shows too!
Brayden and Jason on the safari
Hangin' with Pluto and Goofy
Giving Pluto some love
BB loved this dinosaur ride...
so he rode it a few times!
We got Pooh to sign his autograph book
And take a cute picture
We forced my brothers to stand with Eeyore... don't they look thrilled
And Tigger too! I love how nobody is looking at me in this picture except for Tigger. Oh well!

No comments: