HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUY! WE SURE LOVE YOU!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Happy Birthday to Guy!
Guy turned the big 26 today! (And a BIG Happy Birthday to Maria too!) We had a fun party with the Southwicks tonight, complete with Christmas cookie decorating! It was really fun to have you guys here...Thanks for coming! (And sorry I didn't take any pictures to actually document that you were here!)
The cake Brayden and I made him...it was the best we could do!
Look at all that smoke! He's getting old!
Here are some of the cookies we decorated! Yum!
This is the cookie my aunt Stacy decorated of Guy in his honor :) So Cute!
Brayden showing off one of his masterpieces... His motto is the more frosting the better!
Stuffing his face with them... it'll be hard to get him to bed tonight I think! He has consumed SO much sugar!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUY! WE SURE LOVE YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUY! WE SURE LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute! Tell Guy I said Happy Birthday even though I still hold a grudge for him making fun of me all those years lol.
I love your cake and your cookies are amazing. Happy Birthday Guy!!! We wish we were there to celebrate with you. Happy Holidays
Post a Comment