Guy came home early Saturday morning with this steal! I've been too lazy to crawl out of bed the last 2 weeks, but Guy has faithfully continued our garage sale obsession on his own! I love him! :) He bargained this baby glider for the nursery down to $15... can you believe it! I need to recover the fabric on the cushions though cause the denim isn't really my thing and then it will seem like brand new. I am not a sewing person at all, but I'm hoping it won't be too hard! At least I have until February to figure it out!
3 comments:
That's such a sweet deal! Good luck recovering it!
Rachel
G called me to brag about that one... Now I see why. What a steal. Wish yall lived closer so we could tag along to the garage sales... and just to be closer. I try to convince G Hill jr. to move out of TX every time I talk to him, just so you know I'm on your side. Hope all is well with the pregnancy. Jay Man
I agree, move out of Texas and move to Utah! I'm so happpy I can comment again! What was going on there?
Can't wait to see what it looks like recovered! I always wanted a glider in my kids nursery.
Post a Comment