We had a great time at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom!

Just waiting in line!

We had to literally drag him away from Mickey! He loved him!

We waited forever in line only to have him fall asleep before the picture... Oh well!

Buzz Lightyear

Shakin Timon's hand

We rode the horses over and over... and over!

Mommy and BB on dumbo

5 comments:
We need to figure out a better way to communicate! We are moving to CA the end of April-we are planning on it being temporary, Cody is just recruiting guys to form a California office for his company...but we will see maybe we will like all the crime, congestion, pollution! (just kidding that sounded VERY negative)
Looks like a blast! We should all plan a big Disney trip someday! I think when all the kids are old enough to hang out, enjoy and really remember it!
Jealous of your fun trip and the warm weather! Brayden is getting so big! He's adorable... I love his sunglasses in that picture where he's sleeping. Pretty cute. I can't believe he's almost 2. Crazy! Glad you had fun. ~Heather
i love that you blog so we get to see picture of the family!!! we love you so much. looks like your trip was so much fun!
Oh my gosh...how fun:-) You are looking cute as always Allison! BB is getting so big. The boys would have so much fun playing with him. Man I wish we lived closer...
Post a Comment