Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bad day!! :(

So first off, I haven't blogged forever!!! Lots has happened, but our internets been not working. Still isn't but we're getting that taken care of! :)
Anyways I just have to share my horrible day today. My car got broken into in the walmart parking lot.... at 11 in the morning! Yes, in broad daylight! They broke into the passenger side window and took my cell phone, gps, and my day planner with all of my personal info. Luckily I had my credit cards with me so thats a relief. But still it was pretty tramatic! I have officially decided that I am never going to that walmart again!!! How can they just do that in the middle of the day with no one seeing them? Anyways, fun day for us here in Texas! Its all good though now... window is fixed and I'm in the process of getting everything else taken care of!

4 comments:

stacy{s} said...

love the new look! So sorry about today. At least its over, right????

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry! We had our car (our honda) broken into 3 times all in the same year, if I'm not mistaken.
Twice in the daytime and once at night. And the night time one was when it was parked in my parents driveway and we didn't even hear it.
Makes you feel more violated than anything. What's with those jerks?

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

Oh my gosh Allison that is awful!!! I always fear that I will walk out to my car missing or being broken into! I'm so sorry that this happened to you!
Jackie

Jathan and Heather said...

That sucks amigos. Gotta hate that people are lame like that. but this proves that yall need to get out of texas and come to utah or oregon! My honda got broken into 3 times, and stolen one of the times. ojala todo les vaya bien