Tuesday, May 28, 2013

First Grade Teacher Gifts

Brady loved his first grade teacher so much. She really was the best! So we put together a few teacher gifts at the end of the school year to show her how much we appreciated all the hard work and love she had shared with us. 
I found this idea on pinterest, but we found a cute plastic reusable cup with a lid and straw and inside we put chapstick, sunscreen, little packs of lemonade drink powder, and an itunes gift card for some tunes for the summer :)

 BB made her a cute thank you card to go with it


 I volunteered to make a slideshow of all the class photos from the year for the kids to watch in class on the last day of school.  It turned out really cute and I went ahead and made a copy for each of the kids to have as a memory of such a great year.  I also put all the pictures from the slideshow in a book for the teacher and had all the kids write her a little note in it as they were going around signing each others yearbooks on the last day. She  absolutely loved it so it was worth all the time it took :)

It was quite a stack of DVDS to make. He had a huge class this year!