Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We are moving to....

 DENVER COLORADO 

We are pretty excited about it and spent the last week in Denver looking for places to live.  I loved the area so much and seriously can't wait to move there and be closer to family ( at least the same time zone as mine and only an hour off from Guy's parents). Guy has already started work there so he will travel home on the weekends until we move. Brayden will stay in school until the end of March and then we'll head out sometime in April once we get things figured out.

Pretty crazy, but I'm so grateful for the way things have fallen into place in our life right now. When we were in Denver it just felt right, like it was where we are supposed to be. And Guy is really liking Layton so far so hopefully that continues and he likes his job. He will be the project manager on a hospital renovation in downtown Denver, but we are living about 20-30 minutes outside of denver in the burbs. The area seems great and I am excited for the mountains and new places to explore!

 It's 88 here in Tampa today and the humidity is awful. SOOO excited to leave the humidity! But I did get kind of sentimental today dropping Brayden off at school. He is feeling kind of sad to leave behind some of his friends at school, so it's tough for him. And I think I will miss certain things in Florida. The winters for sure and having the ocean so close. And I really do love all the wildlife here and the palm trees. And of course just all the memories you make when you live somewhere for awhile. But we're replacing them with new memories, new friends, and mountains which we are so excited to live by. Guy is already planning lots of hikes and camping trips in the future which I think is just perfect for a family of boys!

No comments: