Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

 We had a great Valentines Day and I loved making it special for my boys and letting them know how much we love them.  They are pretty great kids!
 These are the valentines Brayden made for his class...totally from pinterest. Gotta love it! They turned out really cute
 His candy mailbox he made for his teacher
I re-use the books and stuffed animals for their valentines day surprises every year. Haha, they haven't noticed yet, but I think BB will catch on eventually. We did find fun name waterbottles for them this year which they've been taking everywhere and of course candy and some little trinkets from the dollar store.
 Heart notes to B on his bed
 Ty's heart notes
 Valentine's breakfast aftermath...won't be using that foil stuff again! It was everywhere!
This is how I found the boys after Brady got home from school on Valentines Day.  I LOVE seeing this kind of love between these two. I'm so glad they have each other!

No comments: