Saturday, January 7, 2012

Disney Kid Races

The boys ran races at Disney on January 7.  We did this with them last year too, except last year I had just run the half marathon right before.  Haha, ya definitely too soon to be running that far again!  They had the races at the ESPN Wide World of Sports and for BB's age group they ran 200m and T's was 100m.  I was planning on just signing B up since last year Ty didn't want to do it, but I decided that for $10 I would sign him up so he could get the t-shirt and medal. He surprised us and was all ready to run until it was time to actually do it and then of course he decided it wasn't going to happen. 
So I carried him and got him his little medal. haha.
And later on he decided to have a little temper tantrum on the track so we just let him and I took a picture. Haha, this is Ty for you. So much drama packed in such a little body. We're hoping the terrible two's will leave us when he turns three in a few weeks!
 BB before his race
Here he comes!!

Great job buddy!

I had a birthday on January 6.  Brady made me a cute card and the boys gave me some Calico Critters families that I used to have for my dollhouse when I was little. I guess since I can't buy girl toys, I will just start getting them for myself :)
Movie time on the bed :)

2 comments:

Radfords said...

Love Love Love all your pictures.. Your boys are getting so big! Its been awhile since id been on here and love looking back at all yout blogs..you are so good!! Hope all is well Hill Family, thinking of you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Aww your boys are so sweet to you!! Happy Birthday, it looks like you had a great day! Your three boys are so handsome!!