Thursday, October 13, 2011

Buddies from the Start!

I've been working on scanning old pictures onto our computer from back in the day, since when Guy and I were first married and Brayden was a brand new baby we just printed out all our pictures.  Haha, I'm not even sure what camera we used to use back then and if it was even digital (which makes me feel old if it wasn't!)  Which by the way, I always think about when our parents took pictures of us when we were small and how hard that must have been to not be able to take millions of them and to have to develop a roll of film and hope at least one turned out.  There is no way I would have ever gotten a good pic of my kids if I had to do that! 

Anyway, Brayden saw these pictures and could NOT believe that this was him as a baby and his cousins Luke and Riley.  I still remember this day so well (good old Rexburg) and it doesn't even seem like that long ago except for the fact that all these boys are KINDERGARTNERS now!!! Still don't know how that happened :) 

2 comments:

Mari said...

I finally found you again.
Your boys are the cutest--what a darling family!!
Can't wait to read all your posts!
Mari

Radfords said...

Oh my gosh...that is crazy to see. These kids grow way to fast!! How are you feeling? You are getting close?