Our Disney passes officially expired on Saturday so we took one last trip to Magic Kingdom. Crazy to think it really has been a whole year already! I'm sad we won't be able to go anymore since I seriously love Disney as much as the kids, but I am so grateful we were able to go so much and for all the fun memories :)
It was so cute because they had it all decorated for Halloween...wow, it's crazy it's almost October already!
One of Brayden's favorites...driving the cars!
Seriously I think Jessie is just freaky looking...why can't she have a neck?
Special ice cream treat for our last trip...we usually never buy anything in the parks. They were excited! Mint chocolate chip is our whole family's favorite kind!Brayden's favorite pumpkin decoration
The pumpkin mickey's on all the light posts were mine
Splash Mountain is Brayden's absolute favorite ride at MK. I could always tell when Guy and him were coming down because Guy would purposely scream as loud and annoying as he could on the drop. Pretty funnyTy is just happy on the monorail leaving the park...who needs to even go inside when you get to ride a train thing to get there!
And these are just some of BB's latest lego creations. Pretty clever :)
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous that you're so close to Disney!
What a smarty pants with his legos!
That's so fun that you guys got to go to disneyland so much. My kids would LOVE that. Me too.
I was thinking the same thing about Jessie before I read what you wrote - now that your passes are expired you should probably just move to CA and get Disneyland passes with me!
cutest little lego names!
Post a Comment