We made a quick trip out to Utah the beginning of October.
Guy ran and finished the St. George Marathon!!
And it was so great to be able to see Grandma and Grandpa Hill, Missy, Maria, Mike and Mandy and all the cute cousins. Thanks Mike and Mandy for letting us stay a night at your place and Missy for the family pics. Love you guys!
We went to my Grandpa Peel's Funeral
October 4, 2010
I love her so much!
Love them!!!!
We celebrated my brother Jason's 17th birthday
Ty found this hat at my Grandma Richardson's house and wouldn't take it off. It's part of a game where 2 people wear these hats and you have to try to throw balls at the other person's head and get it to stick on the velcro strips. We played it once at a family reunion and it was hilarious to see my uncle's running around, chasing each other. Pretty funny!


We played some mini golf for Jason's birthday and the boys all went crazy with the go carts after. It was pretty funny to watch...
And then just like that, it was back to Florida once again. This was such an exhausting, quick trip that I think we are still recovering. It was so great to see everyone that we were able to. I know we missed seeing a few people that we really wanted to see and I am soo sorry! Next time we come out that way we'll hopefully be able to spend a little more time.
Haha, I just love you Tyler!
And then just like that, it was back to Florida once again. This was such an exhausting, quick trip that I think we are still recovering. It was so great to see everyone that we were able to. I know we missed seeing a few people that we really wanted to see and I am soo sorry! Next time we come out that way we'll hopefully be able to spend a little more time.
5 comments:
T'was a fun, quick trip.
If you haven't been on a go cart for awhile I would highly recommend it. Was a blast.
thats so great that you were able to be there for the funeral and get to see your family!
It was so fun to see you even for a little bit. Glad that you were able to come! I still can't believe Guy did that race without training at all. Craziness.
It was great to see you and your boys allison!! Thanks guy for making the extra trip to our house it was fun to have you here!!! and it was a blast to talk into the wee hours of the night...even though you were exhausted!!! love you tons, ria
Ahhh Bean Ball. I loved that game. So cute to see Ty modeling it. Sounds like a fun/crazy trip. Are you guys coming to Ohio anytime soon? Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment