We had a great Easter weekend. The weather here was great so we spent a lot of time outside enjoying it. Here's BB with our easter eggs this year. I only had 6 in the fridge so thats all we did!

On Saturday we took the kids to a local easter egg hunt that we have gone to the last 2 years. Its crazy how crowded it has become since the first year we went but it is still fun and something we look forward to every year. They have a really fun little petting zoo set up that we spent a lot of time in.

Have you ever seen a blue chick?? :)

BB wouldn't hold them because they had "freaky feet"


Hangin' out with Mr. Turtle

And Ty used him for a little help to stand up!

Here are all the baby chicks they dyed for Easter I guess

Tyler loved them until he almost knocked over the bin! It was a close call

This guy cracked me up! He had so much fluff you could hardly see his face!

And I could not get enough of this baby pig! Oh my gosh, it was seriously SO cute!

Can you tell I liked the petting zoo? I love baby animals!

Ty just enjoyed crawlin around with the bunnies

BB was in a hula hoop contest...he didn't last very long but he did a great job trying!

Here's a picture of the boys before the egg hunt in the 1-3 year old area. They rope off areas for different age groups so the older kids don't take all the eggs.
There were seriously so many eggs in there!

Brayden had a great time riding the rainbow pony! He smiled for the whole ride!
Here's a quick video of Brayden in action

He is officially an easter egg hunt pro this year!

Easter morning was great. The kids were both so excited about it, not that Tyler knew what was going on! He woke up and seriously crawled right to where his easter basket was hidden like he knew where it was all along. It was pretty funny!


Brayden with his basket be finally found in the dryer!


Ty needed a little help to get the easter egg way up high

We had cinnamon french toast bunnies for breakfast! YUM!!

Having a little alone time reading Easter books. He LOVES books!

Brayden got this bunny toss game in his easter basket and he decided to make it a little more challenging by using his feet. He thought it was hilarious!

And he picked out this cupcake the day before at market street...he licked all of the frosting off it and left the cake part. Grossed me out!
Hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter!
4 comments:
I can't believe they colored those chicks. I have never seen that before. Oh and those eggs all over the field, that looks so cool. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter. We miss you guys!
Your so sweet, funny thing is, I think that same thing about you! I don't know Guy, but you guys look adorable, and your boys are beyond cute. Keith and I are always talking about how much they look like you, with your lovely eyes. They are so cute. I always get so excited when my reader says there is a new Hill family blog post!
you are such a good mommy!!!
how much fun the boys must have had, they're sooo happy :)
those cute little chicks crack me up
So glad you guys had a great Easter. We did too. It was a VERY low key Easter here. We didn't even color eggs. It was still nice and we did go to Justin's mom's and had dinner and Easter activities there. I forgot my camera, can you believe it?!?
I'm shocked about how many eggs your kids got. The times that I've taken my kids to big Easter egg hunts they haven't been very successful. (I've vowed not to take them again. we just do our own.)
Post a Comment