
I can't believe I just wrote that Tyler is 9 months old. Seriously? Can he be growing any faster?! Now I pretty much say that every baby stage is my favorite when my kid hits that stage but really 9 months is just fun. Tyler's little personality is so funny and its so cute to watch him be so curious about everything and to do things for the first time! Here's a few things about him these days...

~5 teeth now. 2 on top and 3 on the bottom (with another one on its way in)
~Loves to eat but prefers finger foods now instead of all the mashed up baby food. He still loves rice cereal and oatmeal though
~Favorite toy-I'd have to say whatever Brayden is playing with. Ty always wants to be part of the action
~Weighs around 21 pounds (I think) and is in 12-18 month clothes

~He is a maniac crawler and is pretty speedy! BB and I call him our puppy cause he will just follow us around at our feet from room to room
~One of his favorite places to hang out is under our kitchen table cause he can always find crumbs under there! lol...yep just like a puppy
~He has started dancing to music by flapping his little arms up and down over and over. adorable.
~When daddy gets home and he hears his voice he gets SO excited and crawls to his feet to be picked up. Both the boys know when dad is home its time to play!~
~He is my cuddly baby and loves to be held and snuggled...I never ever want him to grow out of this one!!

~He is pulling himself up everywhere now although he hasn't realized he can move his feet yet

~He has officially graduated from his infant carrier (because he weighs too much) to a big boy car seat! He LOVES it. He can see everything now and since he still has to face backwards and Brayden is facing forwards, he just watches BB and that keeps him pretty happy.
~he can say "mama" and "dada" and "boo" for peek-a-boo

~He has started making this face all the time! He's breathing really hard out of his nose when he does this and it scrunches his face up like this. I don't know why he does this, but it's hilarious

And here both the boys are making that face. If Ty hears anyone else breathing really hard through their noses like that then he will do it too...he's a little copycat now and trys to mimic everything.

~BB is still his best pal and his favorite. As soon as they wake up in the morning or from naps they look for eachother and they both get so excited when they are reunited. And no one can make Ty laugh as hard as Brayden can!

This was a cute day...BB was watching mickey on the computer and I set Ty up there with him and they watched the whole episode and snuggled! I even caught Brayden rubbing Ty's head...so cute!
Here's a few videos from last night. Ty has just started doing that screechy laugh for some reason!! :) And just ignore my loud voice and focus on him! lol
Peek-a-boo with Brayden
And here's one from today...this laundry basket kept them entertained forever! Why do I buy my kids toys again??
7 comments:
I can't believe he's already 9 months old. They look so cute together. We miss you and your cute family. Hope everything is going well.
I can't believe out babies are 9 months old! I love that close up picture of Ty at the top. and big boy car seat? Gwen's right behind him, just a couple more pounds. Crazy! BB and Ty are SO cute together. How fun! I agree with you and the toys... Gwen rarely plays with toys, just random stuff around the house that she can find. Hope all is well :) Miss ya, Heather
Too cute! He's almost as heavy as my kids. LOL. I LOVE IT!
that's so fun that they play so well together!!! brookie and riley are the same way...most of the time. yesterday they were even wrestling....that was a first for brooklyn. she is going to be such a tom-boy. we'll see what happens when the baby gets here. love you guys!!!
Those big eyes of his are killers! Thanks for posting. I miss them all the time. Hes gonna be walking before you know it.
That is so funny! I cant believe he is already in that car seat. At 12 months I had to beg my doctor to let Ethan be in one bc he was only 18lbs and Ty is the same weight as Ethan!!! Ethan weighs 20.5 haha and he is 18months. That cracks me up. The boys both are so dang cute!
Whats up with the crinkly face??? that must come from the Hill or Peel genetic lines cuz its certainly not from the Richardson Line...we are just ugly all the time :)
He IS a cutie just like BB...will be fun to have him here for his first Christmas...
Post a Comment