Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thank you Missy!!

We had Guy's sister Missy take some family pictures of us while we were in Utah and we LOVE them! I posted a few on here but you can click here and see a few more on her photography blog. Seriously if you live in the area and want some pictures taken you should get in touch with her. She does a great job, don't you think!! :)
Thank you SOOO much Missy for taking them! You are AWESOME and we can't wait to see the rest of them! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh these are SO cute! Brayden and Tyler are getting so big! I miss you guys!
Melissa

Maria said...

wow, those turned out amazing. you guys are so photogenic!!!!

Jathan and Heather said...

These really did turn out great! And I love love love the photo of BB and Ty on the ground... CUTE!!!

Radfords said...

These are so cute. I love them. We just scheduled our family shoot with Melissa and this makes me really excited. Hope you guys are doing well.

Melissa said...

You guys are so cute! I had a blast taking your pictures!!!

Sorry I haven't sent you the disc yet. I really want to get some new Christmas card designs on there for you before I send it. I just need to get a little time to make them up. AHHHH! I promise it will be SOON.

xoxoxo,
Missy

Goodrich's said...

You guys have such a CUTE family!!! I love these pictures of your boys...