Saturday, July 11, 2009

TEN

We ran 10 miles this morning...pretty much the farthest I've ever run in my life! Hard to imagine right now that I will still have to do 16.2 miles more when I run the marathon! Yikes! Who's idea was this again??? :)
Here's the boys in the stroller! They were both angels and just chilled in there as happy as can be!
Almost as big of an accomplishment was getting up at 5:45 AM on a Saturday morning to beat the Texas heat!
Now that's tough to do!

7 comments:

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

Man girl you were always the runner over at BYU. So when is your marathon? You have had a lot going on and it's been fun reading all about it. You look amazing too. Running must be the answer to look so good after having two babies

Maria said...

all i have to say is "Youre AMAZING!!!" and you look great!!!! keep it up.

Austin, Richard and Ethan said...

Wow! Good for you! That is so awesome! Good luck on your marathon.

Melissa said...

WAY TO GO! I don't know that I could do that pushing 2 kids at 5:30 in the heat. I need to get off my hiney and run.
PS- You look incredible!

Radfords said...

You guys rock! That's awesome, and with your jogging stroller. You guys will do great!

Laura said...

You are so good-Max keeps begging me to go out in the stroller on a walk but I keep telling him it is too hot-good luck with the marathon training-you are amazing!

Elise Padigimus said...

Holy crap Allison 10 miles?! That sounds so insane to me right now. I am so proud of you though! I want to be able to run at least a half marathon some day. Good for you!! So you're gunna be in Utah in October for the marathon!! That's awesome! Maybe we can see you somehow!