Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chunkaroo

Tyler is 4 months old today! It's crazy how fast time is flying by! He is definitely our chunk and weighed in at his doctor appointment at 16 pounds!! Brayden constantly sings him the song "big and chunky" from Madagascar 2...anyone seen that movie? Pretty funny...
Anyways, Ty continues to be a super smiley and happy boy. He is still SO ticklish and I often find him cracking up even when I'm not trying to tickle him. Like when I'm trying to take off or put on his clothes!! He has just started grabbing and being interested in toys and has started rolling over all the time. Still not sleeping much at night but I'm getting longer stretches so that makes me a happier momma! He is also a huge fan of bath time and will splash like crazy in there! BB is a good "entertainer" and I will often just set Tyler down in brayden's room so he can watch him play. Brayden talks to himself so much when he plays that I think Ty thinks he's talking to him! :) It will be fun as Tyler gets older to see them start to play together! Four months is a fun age...We sure love our chunkaroo!

6 comments:

Radfords said...

Oh he is so cute! I love his chunky legs. I can't believe he is already 4 months old. I do wish we lived closer. Hope everything is going well. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

oh that was melissa by the way...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable!!! I need to get down there to see him! Ha he is a little chunkmyster isnt he? Miss you guys :)

Melissa said...

Those chunky rolls are to die for. I always wanted fat babies!

I love it that Brayden talks to himself when he plays. My kids do too and it's fun to listen to them imagine.

Jathan and Heather said...

Just adorable! I can not wait to meet him. I hope you guys come to Oregon soon, or maybe we should all meet up somewhere, including the Radfords. That would be so much fun! but knowing all of our boys, us girls will have to plan it :) We miss you guys, Heather

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

He is adorable and looks just like BB when he was a baby, at least from the pictures you sent me. I love your new haircut, isn't it nice to have short hair in the summer. I don't know what we were thinking having it long all the hot summer days with no AC in Idaho.