
I've been feeling kinda crummy today so BB has been pretty much entertaining himself...

which is
never a good idea!

Apparently he needed some toilet paper after going potty and 1 or 2 squares turned into 4 rolls of snow in his room

He informed me that it is also his ghost costume

And now we get to have nice white tp mountains by each of our toilets until we use it all up...
9 comments:
Oh my gosh that is seriously hilarious! He is so funny!
very cute brayden!!! hope you are feeling better allison!
that made me laugh out loud... i totally pictured piles of toilet paper in each bathroom and you telling everyone they have to use it all up :-)
I'm dying here! So funny. Probably not as funny to you guys though. I love that he's prepared for Halloween, now THAT'S my nephew!
PS- Are you ok? Just tired from no sleep, or are ya sick?
the last post was by me
so when im there in 2 days are you still going to have the mountains of toilet paper? BBs hilarious.
jj-
sadly yes we will...its in a garbage bag by the toilet! Can't wait to see you on Saturday! :)
you are such a good mommy. SamueL and Joseph came out to the garden two weeks ago to inform me that they made me a party . I came inside tonfind the back of our couch draped with toilet paper. Happy birthday to me I guess. I wasn't very nice and definately yelled I envy your patience.
that is soo funny! i need to start the potty training process again with Carter. I have been trying for about six months and he still isn't ready yet, so i am waiting until he is ready. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.
Post a Comment