We are still alive! Just livin a crazy homeless life right now jumping from hotel to hotel! We are moving in August 1st to a new townhome so hopefully life will settle down a bit then! I have a million pictures to post on here but of course the cord to our camera is either packed up or lost in our over stuffed cars. So it'll have to wait! :)
4 comments:
Wahoo! Are you guys going to be renting or are you buying this townhome too? I'm so excited for you guys! Nothing is crazier than living out of suitcases and boxes for any longer than a week. Can't wait for all your pictures. Good luck finding the cord!
Yeah!!! How exciting. I bet you guys can't wait to move in and get settled. I'm so happy for you. make sure you post pics of your new place once you find your camera cord:-)
We're excited to hear about your new place... tomorrow's the move in day right? Can't wait to see you guys again in just a couple of weeks. Good luck with the moving. Take care, Heather
Allison!!! So I am trying really hard to figure out how to work this whole blogspot thing. I just today got a comment from you in June. I'm really sorry! But I miss you and we need to talk sometime soon!!
Post a Comment