Saturday, May 3, 2008

Home to Ohio

I spent the last two weeks visiting my family in Ohio and enjoying every minute of it! Brayden and I really had a great time and were able to be there for a lot of fun things! My sister Kelly had a birthday which was nice to be there for and we also had a little mini early birthday party for Brayden and my brother Kyle whose birthdays are in May. Brayden definately understands blowing out the candles this year and we ended up doing it 3 times because after he had blown them out he would say "lets do it again" and then start singing happy birthday! We'll see how many times we decide to let him do it on his actual b-day! :) We went to the Columbus Zoo twice which is the best zoo. Brayden loved brushing the goats and even decided that he should brush all the rocks there too. Lovely! We went to chuckie cheese one day and dave and busters which was fun. Spent some time down by the scioto river to feed the ducks and geese only to find that they had a big sign up saying you weren't allowed to feed them anymore. But we decided to anyway! I seriously grew up with my grandparents taking us to the river to feed the ducks all the time so I have to let my son experience it there, right! It was a great trip and Brayden became so attatched to everyone there that saying goodbye was hard. (Thanks Guy for letting us go so long... it was a great birthday present!)
Grandma and BB at the zoo

Brushing the goats was so much fun!


My little brother Kyle's first game as a pitcher! He did so awesome! :)

Brayden loved Kyle's pinewood derby!
But we did!
Grandpa and BB surrounded by the "mean" geese















Opening the present Grandma and Grandpa Richardson got him

My family took BB to build a bear and he made a monkey!
Boys at the park

Playin the big games at Dave and Busters

6 comments:

Jathan and Heather said...

parece que te divertiste mucho en Ohio. cuando nos van a llevar? estan buenas las fotos. hay que poner una foto de BB sobando las piedras, que chistoso. buen post! jay

kyle said...

hi Alliso its kk i miss u sooooooooo much i wish u were still in Ohio. it was all so fun and now i have so many memories thank u for comeing and doing all the stuff we wanted to doand leting us stay home i miss u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo from kyle

Radfords said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I get to visit home next week for a few days..can't wait. Your picture are so cute..we hope to see you guys soon.

Radfords said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I get to visit home next week for a few days..can't wait. Your picture are so cute..we hope to see you guys soon.

The Lockhart's said...

What!!!! NO feeding the ducks...ya right. I have video of grandma and grandpa, Aunt Stacy, my parents and I feeding the ducks when I was 1 and video of you and I and all our siblings with Grandma and Grandpa and our parents feeding the ducks when we are about 9 or 10.
It's tradition:-)
Oh adn that little people Zoo BB got is the same one Samuel got for his birthday a while back. Fun toy huh? It sounds like you had soo much fun visiting...i wish i could have been there to visit you too:-)

The Lockhart's said...

What!!!! NO feeding the ducks...ya right. I have video of grandma and grandpa, Aunt Stacy, my parents and I feeding the ducks when I was 1 and video of you and I and all our siblings with Grandma and Grandpa and our parents feeding the ducks when we are about 9 or 10.
It's tradition:-)
Oh adn that little people Zoo BB got is the same one Samuel got for his birthday a while back. Fun toy huh? It sounds like you had soo much fun visiting...i wish i could have been there to visit you too:-)